This left me with a very big impression, so I think it’s worth sharing.
My friend said that she had chosen this route in Wikiloc.com (trails of the world guide) that was not too tough and could be overcome by children. I still do not know how those alleged super strong and powerful children look 😄 but for us some road parts were really hard. While we were climbing, the trail was becoming steeper and steeper. Luckily it was dark and we did not see how steep and high we were.
My husband has vertigo and I a little bit as well, so in the dark it was easier to get there. I still do not know if this could be possible to do in the day time when you see the whole height.
I am grateful to my friend for her invitation on this adventure. It was well worth every step. Although we were not those strong children who can easily overcome this mountain 😄 I was very happy with the route and I would like to repeat a night hike like this again.
- Dress up properly and conveniently
- Good shoes are important as well
- Bring a small comfortable backpack
- Take some food and water
- Bring a good flashlight
- Be sure to choose an appropriate trail (we used wikiloc.com)
- Calculate time (how many hours you need to get to the top of the hill and not miss the sunrise)
- Bring a group of friends and good mood
So what can happen in the mountains at night?
A really good, nice and fun adventure. ❤️